MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Altzheimer Attack !

This morning when I came Inworldz with the Imprudence Viewer I looked fine, did some business things, like writing a Group Notice, did some teleporting to a new sim, went home and there it started, Flickering day and night settings by 5 and 10 seconds interval to change, how many days in a flicker ?
Everything else worked, building, looking into inventory, except Teleporting....
So I went off line, need to do some things in RL as well :-)

After a few hours went back in, thinking this would be resolved..indeed it did, no flickering anymore, the only thing to be shocked about was my appearance !
My avatar , shoes, skirt, nice face, skin, shape, gone :-) got the standard hairbase instead, luckely the textures worked, naked in the middle of a shopping mall, where I was not when I logged off, would have been over the top !

Look at this poor thing !!! isn't she ugly !
looks like an Ugly Dwarf, retarded for ages :-)
Who is getting Alzheimer ?
Just had a second major crash today om my PC !
need a doctor :-)

HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment