MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Tortoise and the Hare

The story concerns a hare who ridicules a slow-moving tortoise and is challenged by him to a race. The hare soon leaves the tortoise behind and, confident of winning, decides to take a nap midway through the course. When he awakes, however, he finds that his competitor, crawling slowly but steadily, has arrived before him.


Starting all over again in Inworldz with an empty mind and a lot of ideas still to be born, but with some knowlegde I had build up in Second Life during all that time, it struck me how slow I have been and still am to do or make things. So this fabel of the Tortoise and the Hare I knew from childhood came into my mind !
Also the character of this animal suits me well, not only his slow motion , but the fact that they are generally reclusive animals, a 'loner' as a matter of speaking.
They are also very sensitive, when needed they hide in their shell.
Tortoises are usually diurnal animals wich means they like to sleep at night
, me too !

I want put myself into pressure anymore to keep or strive for good business, I do not care anymore ! I just have fun by creating what comes into my mind that day, and if it is any good I will sell it maybe ...

This means I'm not at all a business woman, but who cares ? I don't ! :-)
Why many people want to behave and do things in a Virtual World like they do or would do in Real Life ?
I did this mistake, but in this new World no need anymore, I go my own speed this time and have fun creating in this paradise :-)

and ho yeah, I do like Salad :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment