MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My first selfmade hair

I started 2 days ago, trying to make some hair ! I must say it goes faster to post on this blog than the work and time I have spent on trying :-)

Yesterday I almost pulled my own hair out of despair, as a matter of speaking... When I had almost finished a part of the hair making tutorial after a BIG hour, I suddenly got kicked out of Inworldz, poefffffffff, they decided to Quit !
No 'saving final data', yep you guess it already ! Logging back I got the status I started earlier, gone work, gone wig , ai ai ai .
Its like Altzheimer, no short memory :-)
For some reason Inworldz ,the viewer or my machine where behaving strange the last couples of days.
I should have linked all that hair and taken it several times while building into inventory to have at least a copy of the work done but hélas I didn't !
Doggie replied to my cry on the forum, backup, backup !!! a very good advise indeed.

This morning I started from scratch, I tend to do that a lot :-)



So tadameee...I proudly present you my first hair, it's not perfect but also not easy to modelate all those prims and my texture could be a lot better, but for now I'm happy I made it to the end and savely stored it in my inventory:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment