MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Steps by whiskey




Wiskey Shots was so nice to wear one of my dresses, she posed, took pictures
and made time to write nice things about it.
Thank you wiskey ! I owe you a drink :-)
see on her blog :
Baby Steps
http://whiskeyshots.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/baby-steps/

You could say : "one step for a woman, a giant step for mankind"
the first image that popped up out of my brain where HUGE moonboots:-)
and from boots to shoes, a small step, but in my language we do have an expression:
'walking beside your shoes'
meaning to have a good self-esteem, egomania, they even translate it as a 'swelled head'... lol.
Then I prefer to walk beside my shoes as illustrated, but will keep my head or ego in balance :-) I like to joke, in case you didn't noticed !




1 comment:

  1. I've never heard "walking beside your shoes" but I love the visual!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete