MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Bonbon


It took a long time to finish this lovely, (as I may say myself, will stay in my shoes), Christmas Bonbon Dress, it realy looks like a Chrismas postcard...
But time and effort is of no importance, the result is far better than I hoped,
this is not always the case.
Making fur was a learning process, the result is nice , the skirt made by hand was a pain in the ass :-) I rather like to pop-over to her twin sister !

I hope you enjoy it ...



Accessories :
Hair : ChiChickie! Becky Copper
@Milan Center :

Shoes :
BOX ladie mini ankle boots red leather (paat decuir)
@Scotland

Stockings :
Black sheer stockings (freebie)
" DownUndies" @ Unicorn dreams..
also @ IDI

Photo's taken at :

@Creative Fantasy

(links are in the notecard)


Thank you all !


No comments:

Post a Comment