MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Monday, November 22, 2010

What do I do in the other World ?


I need to explain my blog title saying 'Virtual Worlds'. Plural
Till now I was only writing about my activities Inworldz... but beside that I do go to the 'Other World' as MiraKaru, an avatar/alt I created AFTER I entered Inworldz, not that I had no other over there, just one more. But as I wrote in my introduction in the beginning of this blog, I entered Inworldz not with the intention to stay ! When I did, had no desire to come back Inworldz with my other Avatar from 'there' and set up my business in here, like some do !
(working backwards can work as well :-)
After all there was/is not big money involved, had no profit only expenses .
( I'm lousy for business)
Bringing it into this world was not what I had in mind in the first place.
Point on the line, and started all over new.

I was reborn at IW and had taken a new direction of creating things, but... as every one knows it is not simple to be a pioneer to create with scripts for the skirts or other generated things...I tried the LoopRez, but it was behaving in a strange way, one prim was not accepted, like the story of the little 'ugly duck' :-)
I 'am used to another free script program that does not work here.
I made skirts by hand, Christmas Bonbon dress is made that way, (will post that soon and put up in the store), indeed a very intensive and time consuming occupation.
So I have to slip over to SL and make my skirts and other things over there and do an XML export/ import.

As Mira I do go to places 'there' where I have never been, looking with her eyes and fantasy :-) Maybe later, may set up a Marketplace store, but not for the moment.
And what about my other avatar in SL ? well , she is sad because I hardly log in with her... I do not like multiple avis !
what is the point of that ?

for instance:

On monday I'm the Happy Hippie,
On tuesday the Cursing Nurse,
On wednesday Smiling Hostess,
On thursday High heel Mannequin
On friday the Whipping Mistress
On saturday the Party Pooper
On sunday restday and I'll be myself !

pffff.. it would be a busy virtual life... so no thanks, I will stay with Mira Karu in 2 Virtual Worlds :-)) and be myself !

No comments:

Post a Comment