MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, November 13, 2010

I feel frustrated !

As a designer of clothes I like to make a total image of what I had in mind and I like to find accessories to go with it like skins, shoes or hair, important things for a good global balanced presentation of my products to sell Inworldz !

When I go hunting I visite a lot of shops , but never or hardly find what I'm looking for... this is not the fault of the creators/shop owners, but mine :-) Who knows what I'm looking for ! As I can not make all myself... I do have a problem.

And here is my point, a lot of shop owners/creators are importing there products mostly from Second Life into Inworldz, 'there
' you have more choices and the offers of all kinds are huge !
You see fashion sellers Inworldz with the most beautiful pictures to present their products with stunning avatars, hairs, shoes, juwelry etc... hardly or almost impossible to get the same 'look'
as presented Inworldz !

I could do the same and use my most incredi
ble things like shapes, skins, hairs, shoes, you just name it from SL , enough to make the most beautiful pictures to sell my goods Inworldz, but WHO I'M FOOLING ? Most of the buyers never could even complete the whole picture. So yes, I do feel frustrated sometimes if i don't find it :-) but rather that, then fool people, after all, Inworldz has to get its own face ! That 's why I started from scratch remember ? :-)

still need some hair before displaying this new outfit at my store :-)

picture taken at :
CREATIVE FANTASY by Julia Hathor ~ Plants, Homes, Animals, Creative Fantasy (75, 225, 21)

Home

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I hate to see SL pics on IW vendors. I'll spend more in a store when the creator is obviously doing the work in IW. I appreciate people like you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you whiskey,likewise :-) also thanks for the hint on Julia's place, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete