MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

M!RAMODE new release 'Ice'


Yesss, I'm just in time to have finished 'ICE' an outfit I made for the cold winter period.
As posted earlier, I was looking for hair, but hardly found what I had in mind,
a Glacial Platina color to freeze your brains :-)
So I tried to make it myself for the first time ! It will be sold separtly for a beginners fee...


The pictures are taken at the beautiful place of Julia Hathor, a wonderful dreaming place with wintersnow trees and reindeer, indeed made with a lot of creative fantasy !

I did my best to immerse into her scenery ...
so come by and have a look in my store :-)

M!RAMODE
Dress and hair
M!RAMODE, Milan Center (191, 19, 22)

eyelashes : by Elfworkx
shoes : freebie at IDI
(notecard with landmarks of accesories included in vendor)

No comments:

Post a Comment