MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First steps in Inworldz®

It was like going on a secret mission, we go but don't know where we will end !
I took my nickname Mira Karu in a hurry in another 3D world (not SL), so eager to find out other worlds... not knowing what to expect... so I ended up with this name .. Once I discovered Inworldz® ( they did not make restrictions on a last name), I had no desire to change it again, I already
felt schizophrenic :-)
I thought , well this name is ok just to take a look , but before I knew it well ,I was already integrated to change that name, but do not regret ,' What's in a name' after all :-)

So here at Inworldz® everything had a new fresh face, dough with some wrinkles of Second Life:-) a lot reminded me of 'there' but here you have more of a pioneer mentality !
Friendly , a smaller community and helpfull to build on the dreams of many people :-)
I know and are almost certain , this will not last !!!
But meanwhile it is a drive to build a world who has its own face, I really wish , not a copy of SL !!!
For now I'm happy I found it so I can be creative and do the things I like without 'Big Brother' watching :-)
My Phoenix will not
resurrect in here:-))) , for SL residents they 'll know what I mean

have fun :-)
Mira


P.S. sorry for the bad English as it is not my native language :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment