MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Friday, November 5, 2010

My first home

As I do like to build things, I was tired of going to the sandbox.
Most of the time it was deserted and no one around, so I could do what I wanted.
But I was feeling uncomfortable standing on the vast green carpet !
Yes I know it is only virtual :-) but I do prefer a spot of my own, where I can stand almost naked if necessary to make new outfits and not to be surprised by someone who is watching or wants to chat ! I never take a look around me when working !
So making my own place was number one on the list.
And..... as I am a Tortoise... I need time....
no stress no hush hush and certainly no push push :-)



It was time for land hunting, found a nice parcel via the forum, because finding things Inworldz is not that evident yet. (I did' n know about the classifieds)
Happy with my new land, I started immediately to build my first home with free wonderful textures from Ayla Holt I found at her store
. Thank you Ayla :-)


This is my temple, my peace and my home :-)

HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment