MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Monday, November 15, 2010

This time it's fun!

Yesterday and today we have some texturing problems Inworldz. For some people a big issue because they can not work properly on their sim or creations because of the problems , for others wondering what is happening and others like me just fun :-) I was learning to make hair but had to stop doing so, but no problem for me ! I amused myself just by looking at myself (avatar) on the manner she went her own way... scary and funny at the same time...
I made the reflection , that we the creators of 3D things, like avatars , skins , clothing etc...
do our best to produce nice things (me trying to), but it is the PC, internet, server, a good connection or whatever who decides how the products are looking or behaving in a virtual world. Luckely you can relog and start all over and be in 'fresh glory' again :-)

One contemplation: the power is not ours


Scary movie , I loved it !


HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment