MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Having a Boost

Yep, I tried to do a lot in a short time, not my style and things went wrong :-)
still trying to reorganise my whole business!
Building up the stress and going fast.... hm.... not a good marriage for me :-)

I bought/rented some land (already here it went wrong ) to set up a new store (still building) because I'm sick of looking at the Halloween decoration from my 'next door merchant' at Milan Center. I kept silent for a long time, but since I did some Christmas decoration it really pissed me off :-) It looks rediculous isn't it ?
Even with several gently writings and pleadings to 'please remove or return the damn things ' like the Holy Grave Yard Smoke, no response yet :-(
Or they died (hope not) , or just left the whole thing..... or no intrest anymore in doing business or coming to Inworldz !
No offence or bad talk, but I do not like an auto pilot or deadly silence :-)

Before all my stuff is set , it will take time...lol
you can look at it in a different way, going, longing, achieving is the greatest part of all, once all done the fun and creation is over, this only means I will not do that much what I had in mind, so be it :-)

this saying could cover the feeling

Problems are not solved quickly.
A knot you have to untangle slowly.

Deng Ming-Dao

I love Tao (prefer Lao-Tse)

have a great day !


No comments:

Post a Comment