MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, December 12, 2010

A World in a World

You ever wondered why everything is so small in Virtual Worlds ?
If you drop a necklace or earrings on the floor instead of wearing them, you realize how small all this is...
On your avatar you don't have that feeling , because most of the time you zoom in on yourself or others.
I made a lot of things for an avatar, like skirts and collars or sjaals, but lately I was building (let say playing) some cakes, far to big it seemed.
I don't know why but they turned out that way :-) as I was trying to put them on a plate for avatar size, had to squeze them a lot to fit !
This was not my thingie, I sensed immediately, it was all to small for me I like it BIG :-) lol


big version

Today was my Inworlz blog surfing visite for the Challenge #4 , discovered new things ... like the blog of soror Nishi WAW... it was a World in a World , such a fantasy an explosion like an orgasm of colored objects in big size, yes !!! Art, fantasy no gravity , film , pictures, music ... I was like a sponge to take it all in... what a wonderfull blog and great work !!!

The contrast could not have been bigger, me putting some cakes on a platter some hours before, far to small for my taste, here I saw huge imaginary constructions :-))
This is what I like to try ! went trough my head, but... I have no experience, nor the island or space to do this only the drive for learning. Maybe some day, who knows... I'll go beyond my bonderies, I will keep it in mind and let it ripe like a good Camembert Cheese, there is no hurry ...(knowing me)


I had a fantastic sunday afternoon :-)
Thank you all for writing and of course to soror for the visuals !

HOME

1 comment:

  1. Soror is an incredible artist! I often visit her sim just to soak it in.

    And those cakes are sweet looking! (get it? Sweet looking? snort.)

    ReplyDelete