MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The mainstore at Isle of Anu

Days went by and not posting, busy busy :-)
Did the set up of the mainstore at Isle of Anu,
when I rezzed on the spot (after building it on my platform),
it was way to long way to big ... how did I miscalculated that one ? :-))



A lot of work again to do, but I like building, if I'm not doing this,
I would do some other things like ... making a new free dress for my group members, will post this later, its a cutie...
Also MiraKaru was baking cakes and making sweets for me in SL :-)
Have to bring them over and put them in the store, if everything goes well !

I have done a lot for my pace :-) ... will blog all this soon, so see you !

No comments:

Post a Comment