MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Me and my Little voice

I suppose, making a bill of the past year and trying to make promises or good intention for the next one is not very original.
We all do it in a way, in our head, or said in a joke, but mostly it is no big deal if you don't make it, no harm is done, you only promised it to yourself :-)
But you could be surprised how much you are lying :-)

Me :
Oh gosh ! I look at the dishes, its a whole
pile from yesterday's evening dinner... I should do them now (guilt) instead of sitting at the PC, mailing, blogging, creating or being Inworldz !
But I can't now for the moment ... I need to do first some work to finish at my store at Inworldz...its very very important !


My little voice:
Oh, well I'm not going to do the dishes for you , you lazy thing !
you need to spend some more time for household tasks!
(guilt increases)


Me :
Oh pffff, I need to get PC things done in a faster way, I'm to slow...I know
But I really need my time ! Wish I w
as faster ... so I could do the dishes !

Little voice :
Oh, forget it, you don't have the bra
ins for this,
it will always remain a wish !
This is a cheap excuse to skip the dishes...
You have to divide...

Me:
Divide, what divide ?

Little voice :
TIME , use your time well like you did before, you could do it remember ?

Me :
Really could I ?, that must have been ages ago...
What are you trying to say ?
come on say it ! right in my face and right now !

Little voice :
Hm... well , huh.. shrug... you are ADDICTED !!!
you lose your grip to reality, you need help !
You run to the store like a crazy woman, hush hush, to be home again to spent your time at the PC,
You should do the dishes FIRST among other things and then ..
in your spare time using internet !
But you are doing just the opposite ... even worse...
You cook and you blog at the same time !
Putting the timer at 5 minutes and at the bell ring you run to the kitchen to see if the food didn't burn !
no good... insane I tell you ... you need HELP !


Me :
Addicted, Help ? insane, me ? no way ... or .... is it that bad ? hm... really ?

Little voice :
Really !

Me :
Hmm... thinking very deep and I say : Ok, ok , I promise to do better next year !
I will spent more time for shopping , making dinner (only that) and doing the dishes BEFORE I use internet !

Little voice :
Are you speaking the truth ?

Me :
I did promise already, isn't that enough ?



3 comments:

  1. Haha I can relate so well to this ;)
    Rosa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Indeed this is all too familiar and true. Scary in a way though it's just what it is. Not that I mind in the least. Though should anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I compromise by just not sleeping. ;) I'll sleep when my computer is dead.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete