MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new beginning a new store

Yes, without thinking I rented a new store !
It is a shopping mall under development but looks promising and is stylish made.
I was sold immediatly :-)
It was Boudica who gave me this suggestion... thank you, and if you have seen an earlier article or comment on this blog, I still have to take the Halloween smoke from my neighbor (shopowner) at Milan Center. It became a dead corner, I don't know why but Milan Center feels abandoned ! Or is it only my feeling ?
It is time for a new wind and work is waiting :-) I will install the new shop tomorrow and take pictures for the blog to keep you posted ...

Spreading your business seems to be a common thing at Inworldz, I do encounter each time the same brands all over different grids. In the beginning I was not so confident about myself making things, but with the positive comments from a lot of people, it gives me more drive to do business , actually its more pleasing people by making new dresses and I'm learning to do better !
Not that I do sell a lot, but I don't mind 'its all in the game'
growing needs time and effort !

New dress when half way

A new beginning of the Year and a new store to come,I gaved myself a present
maybe a poisened gift giving me more work to do, lol !

I wish you all a

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

♥ may all your dreams come true ♥

Still need to write about the 5th challenge of Whiskey's blog....
I hope to do it also tomorrow... if not the day after !


HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment