MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Group gift for January


This group gift dress will be up this weekend (Sunday) in the stores. I hope you like it !
I had a lot of fun making this feather dress, maybe you can wear it also as a wedding dress. It made me go shopping for hair and a new shape. Shoes are hard to find and not that cheap if you want some good sculpted ones. Making them myself is a bridge to far, I'll stick to clothes for the moment
.

I pose next to the picture and feel like a Hollywood star in it!
Where is the red carpet ? :-)
Join my group, there is nothing to lose, at the end of January this dress goes in the collection for sale as usual. Advertising in forum and group notice will follow in time for this weekend. It comes in 10 pieces, some you can modify, all copy , no transfer...

Dress : M!RAMODE Plume (french for feather)
Hair : Deviant Emma Blondes
Skin and shape : CMC
Shoes : ugly ones :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment