MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Behind the scene


For the first time I wanted to make a white dress for the group members for this month.
Oh lalala what a joy !
Everyone who is familiar with Photoshop, the templates and also the SLCP viewer as a test to see if all fits well, will have had some white nightmares :-)
You don't see a thing let alone what you are doing with a white dress on a white background...(templates as well as the mannequin)
For some reason they used white for the skin I really don't know why, maybe a newer version exist whitout me knowing... so I speak with two words, but in this case I'm as blind as a mole :-)

The most reliable thing the SLCP is falling out or you have to save the template as well for viewing. In Photoshop you can go around this and make a color layer and you can see what you are doing :-)
I always use this color layer as a control to clean up final things.

Maybe in the past you bought a lovely dress or tattoo or something else and oh... you do see a spot sticking on your breast that isn't supposed to be there ! Very annoying but it can happen if the maker was not very attentive to see the spots he made or forgot to whipe out , so Photoshop or Gimp users this is a very good tip ! :-)))


I'm going to struggle to get this project finished and hopefully when I like the end result I will offer it to my group members :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment