MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Monday, January 24, 2011

Beam Me Up Scotty !


Oh lala, the Bellissima Square mall is filling up !
The place looks great, its very chic and believe it or not we all got a nice teleport system to jump from one shop to the other ! Very handy for the customers and fun :-) I was so exited I jumped on a few to play around and felt like I was in double space for a moment... Could hear Mr Spock say : Beam Me Up Scotty ! I loved that series on TV and Mr Spock was my favorit, he never smiled, had big ears and his eyebrows where ridiculous :-) But the stories where always exciting, full of danger and ended always with an escape to better places...
In this case I like to stay at this mall and feel good between the other merchants who do also their best to present their creative work ! I think I reached my final frontier ?

Even now today the crew of The Enterprise is still alive and kicking... oh yes your iPhone is a real gadget and you can even hear the STAR TREK captain speaking :-)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zei9HpygMN4&feature=player_embedded


No comments:

Post a Comment