MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

InWorldz Blogger Challenge V.6

So here’s your challenge: Tell us about events you’ve started attending. What kinds of events pull you in? If you haven’t attended any yet, why the hell not? Go! Seek out a new event and go!

Oh lala...I have to pass for this one (red cheeks).
I must admit I never went to a party Inworldz... th
e reason ?

# 1...timelaps is the main factor as I run 9 hours ahead of Inworldz so if an event is planned at 2 pm IWT then it is for me 11 PM at night Real Time..almost time to go to bed !
At night my PC is shut down to give myself a rest, I'm addicted to it already:-)
# 2... most of my friends are from over the ocean and party's time is ofthen set in the afternoon for them so we at the other end can go for a short time (or longer if you like)
But as I'm slow in learing and creating I prefer to spend my time during the day on that and falling asleep early in the evening :
-)

I wanted to go to the opening of the Mall in Farraige last weekend, had dressed myself already in advance with my newest creation, ready to fly in, but as time went by and sitting relaxed in my sofa with my cat in my lap, I fel asleep... ai ai so I missed the beginning at 1 pm. My Melatonine is working very w
ell and I do listened to my body so followed the road to my bed instead of having a party :-)

This saturday is the Official opening at Bellissima Square Mall, at 2PM IWT, I really want to go for my first party at IW :-) if I made it to dance and taken some pictures , (I 'll put an alarm to wake me up, lol) I will post it as an appendix for this challenge # 6
This will be an exceptional case to see me at party's...and I LOVE to dance !!!

In the past I went dancing in SL, I stayed up till 2 o'clock in the morning in the beginning 2 or 3 times a week, later only in the weekends, still no good at all ! For now I give you a party picture from SL , ages ago I was young dancing away, had no sleep and stayed up late, times can change ...
the fever has gone :-)
A Saturday Night Fever party in SL


I made it to the first party InWorldz
It was hard to get to the party scene but made it after all
sitting between the fishes :-)
dancing with Ophelia and Chrystophur

4 comments:

  1. I admire your ability to turn off your computer. :) I'll have to pop in to the party at Bellissima Square this weekend and peek at the rare dancing Mira! :)

    and omgosh we MUST have a Saturday Night Fever party, that picture is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how honest you are! OOOh yes! A Saturday Night party would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being in Australia I often don't attend events because of time zone issues too so you are not the only person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flashy party's the 70's ! yes indeed it's a good idea to have a revival :-)

    sure I'm not the only one with time laps, it is because earth is a sphere lol

    ReplyDelete