MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moving shop soon

All residents who open their account on Inworldz can see the Regions for sale, this is out of the ordinary way to buy a SIM. Actually these are abandoned SIM's which the owner does not want to pay anymore.
So it was a shock to see in the list that Milan shopping Center 2 was for sale...
My first shop is at Milan Center 1 (the same owner different sim ), so maybe soon when the time for payment is due, we may face the same thing.
To be honest, for months there are some internal problems about Milan Centers, I could write more but I will remain, don't know the real pain here and non of my business !
When the reorganisation of Milan 2 is finished by the new owner and builder
a new mall rises from the ashes, I will transfer my shop to the sim next door.
I think I made the right decision :-)
I always heard a good advice :

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

we say :

Better 1 bird in the hand than 10 in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment