MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mardi Gras event schedule


Tori Jules made a nice event board wich I could use. Thank you Tori, it saves me time as I was so busy lately for the Mardi Gras festivities. I made costumes for the store also for the fashion show and a float for the parade. As you can read it will be a day full of joy and fun :-) I'm joining the first two events and will go to bed very late, but I make an exception this time... afterall it is only once a year Carnival ! But I will take a rest before I prepare and build again for another event coming at the end of the month. I will talk about that soon :-)

The groupgift/dress for march is also ready I just need to make a compilation for the picture board. The dress looks very elegant with ... but first comes the Carnival... I must say I do improve on speed lol... for me the tortoise... I look more like the hare :-))) but I will slow down after the Mardi Gras.

I like to thank all the people who came to my stores, the sales went beyond my expectations...and I hope you are content and all are looking beautiful :-)

Have a great Carnival celebration and have fun... !



No comments:

Post a Comment