MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Milky Way - Journey through our Galaxy

You must know by now , I do love Space, the Univers and Galaxies :-)
Its a wonderful world beyond our comprehension ! The dreaming floating particles we see, gives us a dreamy feeling, maybe that aspect is what draws me to the Univers ? Yes I do write it with a capital because it is so vast ,
immeasurable with wonderful colors, light that travels for ages in our time laps and has powers for us humans not to equal. For my admiration for 'space beyond the eye' I was tempted to make my own Univers in a Virtual World where it can be done on a smaller scale of course !

I made my little Sphere or Galaxy for the Birthday Celebration coming up after tomorrow on the 1st of April and this is no April fool :-) ! A real challenge how to succeed in this on a small scale... well it was fun ... so I hope if you go visit the Celebration SIMS to step on the teleport to go to my 'Orbit' and have fun, but put your feet firmly on the ground or you can have dizziness :-)) yes, the Univers is in a perpetual motion...

Artist's Showcase M!RAMODE and Galaxy Art Gallery, InWorldz Events D (138, 54, 35)




The music and images go well together, the music composer made lovely filmmusic I have to discover more of him !
Butterfly Tea is his music name but his real name is Olivier Renouard a french composer.
just Google and you will find out more about his work if you like this kind of music !


No comments:

Post a Comment