MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Construction for the Birthday Celebration

the moon was my supervisor :-)

Pffff, have finished the build for my plot at the Birthday Celebration SIMS.
I 'm not a good builder or knowing my keyboard very well and how to make it easier. I do have a short memory and always go back to the simple non professional way of building. The end result is the same, ( I hope) but it cost me more time and patience to finish all this. That's why I am a tortoise :-) but as long as it is fun, who cares, no one sees the hard labour and long hours put into it !

I was building on my platform in the sky and learned a lot again, like rotating prims behaving differently when linked ! Used also an elevator to go up the construction, not easy to match to the platforms when the elevator stops, the script says you can adjust , but it does only in steps of 10 meters, not for higher or for bigger builds, as we can with the Inworldz viewer:-) Tried to set it higher but no result, or maybe I missed something ?. It was a challenge to work around this and make it at the exact stop for the elevator. But for those who are afraid of them I will set some teleporters so escaping is always possible !
Anyway, this is builders talk and scripters knowledge and I'm very bad at it :-), but happy I could be creative and make my imagination come true in the virtual world,

and that's what counts :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment