MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Last day for the Groupgift of March



Time goes fast , it is already the last day for the groupgift of March ! Yes it will been taken down late this night (or for me sunday morning) Sometimes it is a little thinking what I write and what time when a action is taken, because of my time laps of 9 hours comparing to InWorldz, that means almost a full day (but this weekend we get Summer Time) But I think 14 days to get a free dress is time enough ...
I occasionally
receive a personal compliment about a free groupdress, but only on my blog never IW, but thats ok:-) I know from my SL period when I took a lot of member dresses and friebies, me too never said thank you or wrote a note to the maker to say how pleased I was ! But the M!RAMODE group is increasing and that means a lot of people like to join to take the free dress.
So I do not have a problem with not receiving compliments ! I only want people to enjoy and to be beautiful in a virtual world, without thinking of money, so be happy with it !

I said before , I'm not money minded but love to create without spamming people with my stuff to buy. I do get more group notices from all over, sometimes 3x the same one, this increased a lot lately. see my older post .For that reason I unchecked to receive email from InWorldz announcements. On a busy day it can be over 60 emails !! I know all good things come in 3 but for this one I'll pass... :-) I can see and read it in my messages/account also x3 and that is fine for me to stay updated !

I'm working out a new idea for a new brand for my prim work, in that way I can keep it seperate from clothing, but I hear you say , oh no !!! another one to get messages from !!!:-) but I will keep it within limits, like I always do ,lol. You 'll be posted later on that one .



No comments:

Post a Comment