MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Inworldz® Winners of the Photo Contest

The 5 winners of each categorie are known, we just wait for the finalist and end winner out of 5 categories. But to my surprise it was Teal Freenote who got 3x first place! I don't have anything against Teal and her fabulous work as an artist, but I would have prefered to have seen more different styles of photo's made to the finish!
I loved her 'love and relation' picture very much, and if we could have voted for each category instead of voting only for 1 picture, I would have chosen hers.
If you want to read and see more and to know more about the makers and people behind the works, take a look at the Forum from page 3 but skip the bickering about who's the maker of the prim(s) :-)



But like with every baby it has to grow and needs education, so I think changing the rules for voting and finding a way to stay anonymous would be great. Also a limit for pictures and some other things...
I loved to participate and I love to express myself with images:-) so hope there will be another initiative in the futur even if it's not only for the founders but for people who love art and taking photo's, not for the money, just for fun and to have a purpose !

I made a collage of my contribution because finally want to step out of anonymity :-)
My ego says I can do this ! lol

HOME

2 comments:

  1. Teal did some great pictures. But that one you have in the center of your collage was one of my favorites! You really have a great eye and talent for photography. Great post Mira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Boudica :-) I wish I could do more of all that, maybe in the futur when I have my own BIG space at Inworldz to let my fantasy flow :-))
    I'm a real life photographer(not professional), and that helps IW :-)

    ReplyDelete