MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Monday, February 28, 2011

Mardi Gras costumes

Finally I have finished the costumes for Mardi Gras in the weekend ! They are up for sale at the stores and documented at the Forum



It was hard work and sometimes I had to squeeze my lips for bad language when things didn't turn out as I expected... so once in while my cat woke up when a curse escaped my mouth :-) , I'm only human lol. But I loved it and was learning every day... so no complaints for this.
I hope you like the costumes too ! It was the first time I made something for a male avatar, with a template for a female ... Is not what it should be, I did some search for them but could not find it. If a reader of this article knows where I can get a male PHOTOSHOP template , I would jump in the air hm... not really but would be very happy :-)



I also made some masks, almost for free, 1 and 10 I'z !
All the new things will also be for sale on the Mardi Gras market stall and showed on the Fashionshow... on the 8th of March. More info to come !




PS. The Bellissima Square Shopping center has moved to the Magelan Sea Colony. You still can use the old TP address, easy... no changes for you and me, oh big relief,would have been a good job to change them all in the vendors, notecards, forum etc... Only when you have it in your Profile Pictures you have to go there and set the Land Mark again oef....


1 comment:

  1. These pics are looking pretty cool.And mardi gras costume
    are one of my favorite costumes.

    ReplyDelete