MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Busy behind the scene


Yes indeed I am kind of busy Inworldz not with my shops or making clothes, but with a new project. Sitting at the bar with a morning coffee and talking in the wild about my idea, it came over me like a Tornado to take form with the help of someone out of the blue he is a great builder and more then this in RL too !

A real rollercoaster for a Tortoise like me lol ...
Besides placing the structures as my part of the whole concept, there where a lot of issues to cope with. Had a big PC crash while texturing and of course Inworldz could not recup what was done ! For the second time all went well and logged off in peace. Next day by logging in, I was wearing the whole build and Ruth was stronger than me. Yes I was Ruth again or should I say Atlas :-) !!
When I detached the build and made me myself again (sorry Ruth) I rezzed the whole thing again. Looked at my prims on the land and they had increased a lot, no good there must be more then I was looking at on the land. Did a high fly and yes indeed I found the structure hanging way up :-)
Left it in good order when I logged off, curious if it stayed in the same condition when logging in later today :-)

I do speak in riddles but once all is in place (and stays ) ready to go, I will unvail this new project on the blog, for those who are clever will already know more about this Inworldz.
Stay tuned !



No comments:

Post a Comment