MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Friday, April 27, 2012

Building my SF-Space

I'm having fun and going at a very low paste to build my new SF Star City.
It has to ripe like a good Camembert :-) but its growing slowly... because I 'm sort of a selfmade person, meaning, I like to make all things myself, except for some textures, I also need to make sculpts for the buildings so it want look like a cube a box or a panel :-).
Star City will be a vision into the future, a planet or star somewhere in the Univers, where things are not like on Earth, water will be not as we know it, living will be indoors because the air is not ment for humans and you will have to travel by tunnels or TP... ride in a shuttle etc...
This project will keep me busy for many months :-)) 

 Capsules, its big ...still need to texture and add some more

1 single capsule


Oh... and .... progress progress!!! Blogger has a new layout behind the scene to make a post....

will  have to get used to this.... no small window to work on anymore, but almost full screen, its comfort :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment