MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, May 5, 2012

Groupgift for May

Sun Sun Sun, we really are in need  for it at the moment in my Country :-) 
Its extremely dark weather and low temperature for quite some time now... maybe that's why I was inspired by the Sun, Beach a bathing suit and Ice Creams :-)

You can find this groupgift at all my stores till 20 th ...
for people Inworldz® just look in my Picks...





I made some sandals (for the first time) to match, they are not perfect yet, but all I can do is exercise :-)
The  sunglasses are quite nice, also an attempt to learn with Blender.
But those are not for free... I want some sweat money for it :-) still very cheap ! Pick up your Free animated Ice Cream, just wear them and eat... 







No comments:

Post a Comment