MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Upcoming next Inworldz Event


The Founders of Inworldz are planning an event in June.
Its all about  the years 1930, 40-50 .
Main attraction is DANCE... animators or novices are asked to make dances...but if I may be bold... making dance is not easy, its time-consuming and the period asked is very fast dancing like the  Jive,The Lindy Hop, etc... most of them are couple dances !
So its a freaking out scenario for most of us :-) I hope some brave people will still submit. I did  give it a try but its not my thing, although, I know dance in RL,  LOL

 http://inworldz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12398

Besides that, there will be stores for cloth designers to cover that time periode !
So once again, I'm trying to make clothes .... but as I go slow (was also on vacation) I hope to finish some dresses. I made some posters too, but comparing to making dresses, this is peanuts :-) I do put a lot of hours into making 1 dress, sometimes days, its really pixel work to join all the seams and pieces....(once that is done the inworld part takes place for the prims) actually it is a primitieve way of working with the templates from Second Life ! All these years no one took a good look at it to improve them... meaning,  seams for the upper and lower part have gaps and not to be solved by you, unless you do a trick and wear many layers. Even the SL templates seams do not correspond well together nicely etc... a pain in the *** sometimes :-) If I had the brains....I would try to solve this !


On my blog I can say my thing, its my speakers corner :-) and yes sometimes I like to say out loud, but I don't like to hurt people !  My Vision of things is not the Vision of some one else ! Its like reading a book, you make your own film of it and when some day others do about it, its never the same or that good as your own :-)
So for the festivities coming up, I envisioned a whole different concept !  To me its to restricted and only good for the best creators of Inworldz. The standard was set very high !
Maybe they had to give an opportunity to the 'common people' (not only the established creators) to mess around with their ideas :-) making a 1950's Bar, a Road Motel, some grunchy corners... or making a city together on an assigned plot... so it would not only be the mondaine look but also the flip side of the Art Deco :-)


Well enough fiddle-faddle, I will do my best and hope all will enjoy the coming festivities on the Inworldz Event Sims ! A lot of work, time and energy was spent to make it work and a lot of people involved to get this train rolling :-) So I do have respect for those people !








No comments:

Post a Comment