MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Monday, April 9, 2012

Science Fiction

sewer



I always wondered why you find the word ' science' in the science fiction genre to define fantasy builds or worlds who don't exist, maybe because they can or will become reality one day ?
The first GSM network was operative in 1991, when you use Bluetooth or an earset, you can be in contact all the time, without even holding the device....
Star Trek had the communicators pinned on their chest ! Looked awesome at that time, no ? :-) Well this became reality... So I guess some artists and scientists are working on the world of tomorrow in their fantasy and labs, for now an idea, but soon for real !
I always loved science fiction a lot, must be the male side in me :-) if you want some contradictions, a sweet lovely girl in her pink dress, making ruff and almost industrial things... (see pictures)
Started building and... I'm sweet for some weeks now :-) I go slow, and redo a lot, texturing is the most difficult thing to match all the pieces...
I'll go with the flow and have no idea or a blue print for the layout, so it is more
'with a wet finger' like we use to say here :-)

I do have a thought behind all this and will explain later.
But for now I'm muddling around :-) , who cares.... I have fun and it keeps me busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment