MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Star Trek Deep Space Nine


Oh my God this looks amazing !!! I just found out about this place on the forum!
I was asked some time ago if I could make a uniform for Star Trek, I even made a communicator with animation and sound, but I never heard back from the person... But I 've put it on myself to go visit this wonderful place :-) its build like the real thing of the TV series!
I do feel so discouraged now with my new project ahead, because I never can build that way :-( well... maybe some day, lol anyway :
GO SEE THIS PLACE if you like Star Trek, sience fiction , space etc...


me at the Bridge , all alone, I did not encounter Dr Spock , or captain Kirk...

trying to navigate....
using the communicator

HOME


No comments:

Post a Comment