MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Surprise, surprice ?

Yes indeed it is a real surprise for me, knowing that only about 6 people untill now have taken the groupgift for 1 I'Z... Is this a surprice ?


I can think of other possibilities why it has no succes !

1. 1 I'Z is too much to pay
2. The dress is ugly and I want spent that money
3. It is to complicated to get it.
3. I have no time to TP to that place to get it
4. I just clicked the group notice away without reading, so I don't really know
5. Maybe next notice I will pay attention but I hate SPAM
6. Or... I turned off all notices for that group
7. I want the easy way, why don't they just drop a box in the notices so I don't have to spent time getting it myself !
8. I'm sick of getting (almost) freebies, I want to spent some money !
9. Or the opposite, if I go get it, maybe the vendor expect me to buy something else, so I stay away.
10. I don't want to be registered in her account !

Well you see there could be many reasons why my business is not going as it should even with the groupgift ! This is a big surprise for me :-)
I can not compare the statistics of the past when the groupgift was for 0 I'Z...

The only thing I know is that there are more competitors 'dress designers' in Inworldz now, a lot to choose from and good quality too... So if I need to maintain , I'll have to come up with more quality products and better idea's :-)
I thank the people who DO LIKE what they see and take the groupgift or buy a dress or anything else, occasionally.

What I'll never do is stick my business in their throat by spamming with notices to read over and over again !
But meanwhile I'll read my quote on top of this blog once more and contemplate :-))))



Edit: for some reason the groupdiscount script stopped working, so no one could buy it !
I was wondering why the dress was not taken for 1 I'z :-)


HOME


No comments:

Post a Comment