MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FACADE modern prefab building

It is time to come out of the closet ! I was very much busy making houses , learning how to use scripts in doors, linking, how the Lite Rezzer works and many other demons I had to fight :-)

For my small brain, it was a big effort, but knowing myself , I like to learn and don't give up that easily...So step by step I came to the end product and almost ready to sell my modern buildings !

Just in time to set up the store at the same time as the opening of the
'Homes & Residences Exhibit on the Inworldz Event SIMS. Another possibility we get from the founders to exhibit the many talents of the habitants.

So I proudly present you FACADE the new shop/brand I created !
Besides making clothes this gives me some more freedom and exploration to express imagination and be creative :-)

More info will follow next days for the opening on the 31st of August on the Event SIMS.
I also will unveil my work on this blog, slowly as usual :-)))))))))




No comments:

Post a Comment