MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last hours before opening

All has been set out for M!RAMODE for the St Jude's Charity at the Fashion Fair. Here you have a peek what I have to contribute for this Event! (Pictures of the Fair will follow later)
 I did my best to make lovely dresses in time, now it is your turn to contribute for the good cause :-)

I also will donate 50% of all my sales to this Charity during the Clothing Fair, hoping people will find their way to the new collection at the Mainstore and the Fair.


I also have made changes for the Groupgift.
notecard :
Members can buy it for 1I'z,others 275 ,follow the instuctions on top of the vendor.This 'Precious Heart' outfit is for romantic encounters and comes with a diamond heart emitter to wear ! Also take a look  at the mainstore for a new collection also sold at the Fashion Fair ! 50 % of all proceeds from M!RAMODE for this period will go to the St Jude's Charity, if you want to make a difference, please support !  
See link in right column to open your Viewer and TP to the Mainstore, from there you'll find a teleporter to the Event SIM  
wich you have to use twice to get to my store at the Clothing Fair.








No comments:

Post a Comment