MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Friday, August 3, 2012

HOME

Virtual worlds are for people with some spare time and have fun, create, make friends, chat, explore etc...
But when Real Life comes in the first place because of a family emergency, the Virtual World has to wait...
I'm in such a periode, (worst is over), I can go half speed again..but that puts me behind with all my project I had to do.
Trying to get on the road again to prepare for the fund raising and donations for the Fashion Fair, although I have to cut down for the moment on some other projects I had in mind. 




No comments:

Post a Comment