MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, August 5, 2012

I wonder why...

I have a business and making clothes, instead of using my time to create other things Inworldz... The more I discover blogs and seeing all this wonderful things made, admiring their creativity and them having fun... I wonder why...
I have to confess I 'm having a burnout and maybe after the fund raising, I will finally try to shape my SIM. After more then a year it is still unbuild at groundlevel, shame on me for not doing something with it...Some people would die to get to work if they had one :-)
I will not close all the stores, but will take a sabat for making new clothes. Time to do other things, and I need to use my spare time wisely :-)


please visit this wonderful blog and if you can, go visit the place
I will !



No comments:

Post a Comment