MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, March 4, 2012

New M!RAMODE shop at Emsland


After the busy period for the Mardi Gras, wich was a great succes for M!RAMODE,
I'll thank everyone who was wearing my beautiful c
ostumes, yes, yes I know I shouldn't brag about this...but I'm happy to contribute in a small part for making Inworldz a fun place to be :-)

I had the intention ( for a long time) to open a shop at Emsland, one of the first shopping SIMS !

It was there I was directed on my first visit at Inworldz®, and I said to myself, in the futur this is what I like to accomplish too :-) having a store here...
now it became reality (as far as you can call it that way, it's still virtual lol)

The parcel was not easy to put one of my shops , so I had to build a new one to fit the parcel.

Good for FACADE , one shop more in the sales...

I do have a lot of projects coming up, but that I'll keep for another post :-)
hm, my tortoise image is fading...purchased a motor to put at the rear lol, full speed forward, its green energy !


No comments:

Post a Comment