MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Friday, January 20, 2012

Preparing for Carnival/Mardi Gras


I like Clowns :-)

Since I was a child I loved Clowns, they made you laugh but they had some sadness about them too. As a child it was not easy to understand their feelings... in their performance I mean, they went from high to low . You wanted to help them, if they where in trouble, you wanted to comfort them when they cried with those Huge sprinklers, when they fel, you wanted to pick them up... Those Big shoes, the hair and make-up, costume and the stories... all I loved !

So for the Carnival coming up, or Mardi Gras, I had a fantastic day making My Clown :-) I must say it went fluently this time, but sunday I had BIG problems with attachments not staying for the dress and juwelry, it was reversing the hole thing... when linked.... it did not stay when adjusted etc...ai, NO GOOD ! I should have known... most of it was my fault :-)

Anyway I will continue with my Carnival collection to come to life... from scratch to dressed avatar, many steps to do before its a final product ! I guess not many people are aware of the work and time is involved... but you have to like doing it and as I read somewhere, it has to be a hobby :-)

see you later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment