MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Monday, January 2, 2012

Mermaids coming soon

Well a New Year new promises and good intentions...
This is a cliché and still works :-) (sometimes)

I should not spend that much time on making things for the Virtual World but live more in the Real Life but I like to explore and learn things and of course you have to spend a lot of time if you want to create something worthwhile for other people !
I played with the Qavimator to make some animations,
fun but not easy ...tumbling, leaping , diving...



For the January groupgift it will be a mermaid, those fish woman creatures.
It has always been a tale but in August 2009, the town of Kiryat Yam in Israel offered a prize of $1 million for anyone who could prove the existence of a mermaid off its coast, after dozens of people reported seeing a mermaid leaping out of the water like a dolphin and doing aerial tricks before returning to the depths.The prize has not yet been awarded.
But in virtual worlds this is a good character and used a lot...

I'm thinking of making a video to capture the animation...another challenge again, I never did this :-) there goes my good intentions for the new year I'm afraid lol,
where can I buy some extra time ?





No comments:

Post a Comment