MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Coming events


A short list of coming events for Inworldz .
If I want to participate to most of these, I need more hours in a day -)

Announcing the 1St Annual Elf Clan Fantasy Art Fest - brought to you by IWZ Dreamz & Visionz Art Fests -
For this one I have to pass, because February is for my brand M!RAMODE a very busy one...and I need to prepare for that.
I'm making a lot of costumes for the Carnival and learning with Blender.
Also Valentine coming up and a week later Mardi Gras Celebration and not to forget the Float Parade...
Maybe the last one I can squeze in and build a float as a promotion for the Opening of the Mall, but still building on that one ...
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment