MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Waiting for the Fantasy Fashion Show



Oef, I have finished my 4 new dresses for the Fantasy Fashion Show held by Allure on the 22nd of October. I worked like hell at a good speed for a Tortoise type :-)
Waiting or better said resting here in the beautiful Halloween decor for the Show !
Stttt don't tell anyone I was dreaming away on a tombstone...:-)

I had a very nice day, flying on my broom, shopping, exploring and building again, yes for the next Art Exhibiton, can't do without, it seems lol


No comments:

Post a Comment