MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Friday, October 28, 2011

Preparing Inworldz Dreamz&Visions Exhibit

I'm having a great time preparing for the Exhibit ...
Oh, this is real fun !
Just doing how you think it should be, not be worried about the popularity, ( if you make a dress or things to sell these questions do rise ) will it be a good product, will it sell, they will like it ?
No such thing, no competition, (I ignore the contest of this event), but just having fun making sculpts, textures, pictures, compositions... its almost like working in the RL theater and that.... I loved...

I do have a group and shop (again) Inworldz for the Galaxy Art Gallery, it stayed in the drawer for awhile, but it is a good opportunity to see the daylight again :-)

My Exhibit consist out of 2 parts, a groundlevel with some works and a invitation teleport to the Orbit/Sphere up in the sky ! I advice to take the peep in the globe, you want regret :-)

Shortly we will be assigned our piece of land so we can start setting up, adjusting, and using the good scripts... I still need to speed as usual :-)))

I will post some more news about the Exhibit later !
see you...


No comments:

Post a Comment