MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

zero+zero= o ?

Add 0 to 0 and the result will be zero, everyone knows that !
That's why it does not show up in our Inworldz account !

I really miss the 0 actions, oké, it does not add to anything,
but it is a good reference to see what happens when people take a gift or go for the monthly group donation.
I do have over 80 members in my group, and I 'Presume' a lot of them are comming to pick it up, but I'm in the dark about this because 0 transactions are not mentioned in the account. This is a pitty so you loose sight on things, logistics and business wise...in my opinion the 0 has a value more then just 0 in this case :-)

So I'm thinking of changing the 'group' script into a 'discount for members' script. This means I have to ask 1 I'Z to get it, almost for free and to overcome to get a dress. Still considering if I will pay back the 1 I'Z but by doing it, this gives me extra work on top of a donation :-)
For gifts at the shops or events etc.. the same thing... you never know if your contribution was a succes !
We have to deal with it and find another way to get info... to bad it will cost 1 I'Z...


Imprecise mathematical thinking is by no means unknown; however, we need to think more clearly if we are to keep out of confusions.

The introduction of zero into the decimal system will not be implemented lol


No comments:

Post a Comment