MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Thursday, June 2, 2011

StyleZ new Magazine for InWorldz


Gia Capalini the editor of this new Magazine is proud to present the first edition of the Magazine StyleZ for Inworldz ! She approched me awhile ago if I would be interested to advertise in her brand new Magazine. I never had such an experience, so this is my first advertisement. (see 1st page)
For this occasion I made a new beautiful dress and hat, (wich will be soon in the shops for sale) and I also made the pictures for publishing... this was fun !

If you like to see the webpage : http://stylezpublications.homestead.com/


Edit: Text has been changed, I was informed that The Publisher of StyleZ has no commitments anymore with Allure Modeling Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment