MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Allure Magazine first Issue




Allure Modeling Agency run by Raven Dulce and owner of Bellissima Square shopping Mall (where I also have my shop), has the first Allure Magazine issue out !

Soror Nishi worked on the layout and did a great job! You can feel the touch of an artist !


PS. Now you can grab your copy of Allure Magazine Inworldz at a Kiosk !
And I'm happy to have one at my Mainstore :-)




2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh very nice! will this be available for reading in world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i understood well , there will be a book Inworldz, maybe they set up a kiosk to take the prim book ?
    I'll inform :-)

    ReplyDelete