MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Groupgift for June


After a big journey a lot of weird things happening, hunting after lost skirts, I finally could finish the June gift ! :-)
June is a lovely season to get married, so I was inspired by the sunlight and happiness.You can get it in the stores from today the 10th of June till next weekend 19th. I hope you like it and I promise you want be kicked off in the air by wearing it or end up Lost and Found, more appropriate for this dress would be : Found and Kept :-)))you can see in my profile Inworldz for tp's or check maybe your inventory ...
if you start from this place (if I have done it well) you should get there too :-)
Have a nice weekend !







No comments:

Post a Comment