MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Scripting and Phlox

I don't know much about scripting as I told before, just struggling with some scripts to set them as I want them to behave.
I do have a lot of SL scripts that never worked in IW, but with the new Phlox engine comming up most of them will work like a charm.
To test some of those, I will need them for my modern house and the domotica, I went to a Phlox sim to test... and hoera... all works well !

The doors with lock and list wich are actually of no use, lock or not, you always can get in a house if you know how to do that :-) also the windows tinting panel, some radio streams and maybe a securety script, but the last haven't seen one yet in IW, it is not so friendly to eject people from your land ! Just waiting for the place I'm living now to be rolling out the Phlox, but we have to be patient for all IW sims to run them. Below is a list of the lucky one's and a grow chart for InWorldz wich will rise even more once the engine is released all over the grid.http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2011/04/clouds-help-propel-opensim-growth/



Tonight we Europeans (and also our overseas friends) will have a Phlox ROX party, if all goes well here in RL and I can escape, I like to go and party :-)
Shake the sim with as many avatars as possible, wearing a lot of prims, using scripts and dance for a while :-) and maybe crash the sim, after all it is a test , no ?









No comments:

Post a Comment