MIRAMODE

Quote :
Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections,
but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

St. Francis de Sales


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Phlox rOx ?

Oh lala, while the team of Inworldz is having a hard time to adjust the new engine, I do have my part as well. I'm not gifted with a good brain (its to late for that :-), but I do my best ! I'v always been a non-starter, what works for other people (mostly PC wise) it want for me even if I do the same things. To give you an example, I went to get the new MLP animation set fixed for Phlox , because I made a nice gazebo with cuddle chair and wanted it to work again.
Disaster after disaster... could not make it started, even if I only had to click the menu and go.
It reproduced the pillows more then I wanted, also the balls came in quantity and it set me off in a weird position , walking away I had a ball between my legs wich was happy to stay :-)



My salvation is reading the Forum to keep up to date and problem solving...some others had problems too, oef this was to overcome !
At the IDI store was a Phlox copy available so I went to get it, came home and tried to make it work ! No luck, it even did not respond to my touching, tried for a good time and finally went to a sandbox to test it , there it worked like a charm ! ???? what was the problem at home ? Maybe bad performance at the Sim or the non script on the land, so I turned that one off , performance ok but still no movement on poseballs to appear or bleu popups to see, not even a hand showing, saying there is a script inside !
I was getting desperate by now, feeling very stupid :-) So I called for my Alt tester to see how it would work... and guess once... all worked perfectly !
Can it be she is smarter then me ?? LOL
After that I could also use the menu and it worked fine...but ... will it work again when I log in again today and use it ? This I will try and if not I will feel stupid again for another day, jealous too , if I read on the Forum : "Oh ! all works well now, I'm so happy , thanks"
I will try and try till it works , if not I definitely need a Guru to help me with this...




No comments:

Post a Comment